Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


If a Title Company or real estate agent needs HOA documentation (by-laws, deed restrictions, etc.) and a statement showing your current balance with the HOA, have them go to, enter the neighborhood as "The Village At Alum Creek" and your address. From there they can submit a request for this information. This is normally done by the Title company or agent, not the existing homeowner. There is a fee for this service. Contact Stacey Menefee if there are questions about this service. If you have questions regarding the fee assessed for this service, talk with your realtor.

LIKE us on Facebook! 

Click the link at the top of the page to visit our official Facebook Group (Village At Alum Creek Community And HOA). NOTE there are multiple VAC Facebook Groups that have been set up by various people over the years. Most were set up to promote a business rather than to discuss the neighborhood's business. The link here was specifically set up for VAC HOA business and should be used to communicate HOA business.  


The members of this committee review the Applications for Exterior Alteration Modification. They make sure the changes you are making to the exterior of your home are in line with the Warranty Deed Restrictions and their supporting Policy Statements. The committee currently has two one Board members member (Joe Leone and Dave McCoy) and our representative from VGL Stacey Menefee. This committee is also responsible for annual inspections of homes in our community to make sure they reflect the standards of our neighborhood.